About Japan Advanced Medical Technology Exchange Association
General incorporated association Japan Advanced Medical Technology Exchange Association
Japan Advanced Medical Technology Exchange Association
Chairman Qin Xia
The purpose of this corporation is to contribute to the development of world medicine by conducting medical technology exchanges and various support projects related to medical care in a wide range of countries.
(1) Planning, management and holding of medical study sessions, events, seminars, lectures, etc.
(2) Exchange of doctors and medical personnel overseas
(3) Editing and publishing business of journals and publications
(4) Exchange and information exchange business with doctors and medical personnel
(5) Medical tourism planning, management and consulting
(6) Other necessary businesses to achieve the purpose of this corporation
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, New Year holidays)
11F, 5-12-13 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061